Friday, January 28, 2011

My reading love affair

So, I hadn't been reading in ages... I missed it, longed for it, craved it. So finally, I started reading again. Why the delay? Lame excuses, of course. No time... baby eats the pages... need to do more productive things. Blah, blah, blah. So I started reading while water was boiling, while my hubby watched T.V., when I took a bath... dozens of stolen, unused moments turned into fabulous moments to escape the mundane and R-E-A-D. In the past couple of weeks I have read Torment by Lauren Kate and Matched by Ally Condie (ehem, the chick that got seven figures for her YA trilogy). Great books. I actually liked Torment better than Fallen. Per suggestion, now I am onto The Adoration of Jenna Fox. Loving life. Feel free to post suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment